Hello, in my app I faced a problem when reloading some pages. The error is:

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.core.java.lang.Long_FieldSerializer

 I've downloaded gwt sources and found that error is caused by this line:

Class<?> klass = ReflectionHelper.loadClass(typeHandlerClass);

in file com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/impl/SerializerBase.java

When we navigate to the page with hyper links or enter url manually
everything works perfect, the code above is working, the class is loaded.
But when we hit F5 button on some pages, the exception appears.