When you install the GPE with GWT, your SDK dir will be something like this:

<eclipse install
dir>eclipse\plugins\com.google.gwt.eclipse.sdkbundle_2.5.0.v201212122042-rel-r42\gwt-2.5.0

You should have selected to install the GWT Designer when you installed the
GPE from here: https://developers.google.com/eclipse/docs/getting_started

There is an old out of date GWT Designer update page
here: https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/tools/download-gwtdesigner
but you should be using the update sites from the above link rather than
this one.

Selecting 'Web Application Project' from that list should get you the
wizard to create your project. Then you should have something that you can
use GWT Designer on.