Sorry, I'm not familiar with locale conventions in other languages, but it
looks like the last actual change to NumberConstantsImpl_es_MX.properties
is from November 2011, so that change should have been included in both the
GWT 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 releases.

If you can file a bug at code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues with
details including how to reproduce the issue and what you expect to happen
instead, that would be best.