On Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:11:26 PM UTC+2, Mohammad Al-Quraian wrote:

Wow that was easier than I expected. One question though, should I inject
> the script at the beginning of the app or when I instantiate the presenter?
> I'm expecting the code of the sharing provider to be accessed quite often.
>
> The script should be injected each time you add a new Anchor (attached to
the doc!) so I'd say you should add it to your view's onAttach.
If it works as well as the one for embedded tweets (which I've used on my
blog a few times), and there's no reason it wouldn't, injecting the script
multiple times shouldn't cause conflicts: it'll detect Anchors that have
already been processed and will only process the others.