Hi Magnus,

Am 15.06.2013 03:58, schrieb Magnus:

> so the URL would be "/audio/file.mp3"? Where is the root?

http-root per Webapp is in the directory war of a GWT-project.
The URL Jens provided as example for a file residing in
war/audio/ missed the audio-directory, so the complete
URL would be http://<server>/<module-name>/audio/file.mp3.
The program base URL can be got by calling
GWT.getModuleBaseURL() so you can create the URL with
GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + "audio/file.mp3"
so you don't need to hardwire the names in your source.

> And is mp3 a format that most browsers support?

No, but what formats are supported wasn't your question so
Jens used a common format as example. I suppose you look
at the doumentation of the class you want to use, what formats
can be used.

Regards, Lothar