Thanks Kartik...
with "Customized Display" u mean a simple panel right? or its diff widget.
And also i donnot need the suggestion which we usually(like google search)
show in suggest box instead i need to show it in seprate panel. how can I
refresh my suggestion all the time in another panel when we type in suggest
box?
please refer some code if you can.

Thanks
Rahul