1. You need to make the TimePicker visible when TextBox gets onFocus or
onClick. U can use a PopUpPanel/DielogBox therefore.

2. for using native JavaScript have a look
at http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsJSNI.html

You might prefer a gwt port from jQuery
like https://code.google.com/p/gwtquery/