Hello,

I would like to make a liquid layout like this:

Name:
[ TextBox ]

[               ]
[ TextArea ]
[               ]

The TextArea should always occupy all of the remaining space.
In addition, it would be nice if the TextBox will always occupy the
available width.

I have done this with two nested DockLayoutPanels, the first one containing
the TextBox and its label in the north section, and the second one in the
center section. The second DockLayoutPanel contains its label in the north
section and the TextArea in its center section. (see UIBinder code below)

I have used DockLayoutPanel, because it automatically resizes the content
in its center section.

I believe that to make the TextBox use the whole width, I had to use an
additional DockLayoutPanel, with the TextArea contained in its center
section. So there were 3 nested DockLayoutPanels for such a simple form.

Is there a more simple approach?

Thank you!
Magnus

  <g:DockLayoutPanel unit="PX">
      <g:north size="60">
          <g:VerticalPanel>
              <g:Label text="Name:"/>
              <g:TextBox/>
          </g:VerticalPanel>
      </g:north>
      <g:center>
          <g:DockLayoutPanel unit="PX" width="100%" height="100%">
              <g:north size="20">
                  <g:Label text="Description:"/>
              </g:north>
              <g:center>