You may be able to get some help with this from the WindowBuilder team at
Eclipse
here:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=214&S=7625d8ab46b00e13497393e863841f04

Otherwise, the GWT Designer is currently managed by the GPE team
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-plugin-eclipse) and there
is an old, inactive bug tracker for it
here: https://code.google.com/p/gwt-designer/issues/list

Since this seems more like a WindowBuilder question than a specific GWT
Designer question, I would recommend asking at the Eclipse forums linked
above.

Michael Prentice
GDG Space Coast