I am interested in implementing the following using GWT...

   1. Create client-specific form variants in HTML, with shared/core field
   definitions, but unique look and feel
   2. User logs in to front-end application, clicks a link and proper form
   HTML is streamed from server (via RPC)
   3. Html is added to a FormPanel
   4. User completes the HTML form and clicks submit

When I use submit with POST and a servlet, the form is submitted as
expected and my SubmitCompleteHandler is called. However, if there are
other GWT widgets on the page or I move the HTML to a popup then the
SubmitCompleteHandler does not get called. More specifically, if the
injected HTML is not put into a FormPanel that is defined before any other
widgets then the SubmitCompleteHandler does not work. I have read much
about SubmitCompleteHandler but couldn't find anything specific to this
issue.

So, I would like to either find a way to get this scenario to work, OR,
find an alternative (e.g., serve up HTML forms in the same way, but extract
data from HTML fragment client side [how?] and then submit to server via
RPC).

Any ideas/thoughts are very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Bruce.