Thanks for offering your help Thomas.

I had tried cleaning everything before with no success.

We're using a Tokenizer Factory, and noticed that if we commented out the
last Place tokenizer method we added (in one of the branches merged) and if
we created the Tokenizer statically within the Place object instead so that
we add it to our HistoryMapper using @WithTokenizers, then we can compile
and the app works fine.

I did debug the gwt code and was able to see that within
PlaceHistoryMapperGenerator.java, the prefix comes as null for the second
Place we have in our tokenizer factory (which is not the last one we added,
but it always fails on this one, or at least this is the first one that
comes as null). Other properties are not null however, such as
placeTypeName, which also comes from the PlaceHistoryGeneratorContext. As
another data point, all methods in the factory have a @Prefix defined, but
I know at least one of the tokenizers provided in @WithTokenizers does not.

Since we have a workaround, I probably won't dig any further, but I'm
wondering if there's somehow a limit to the number of Places we can have
through a Tokenizer Factory. Previous to adding the last place that gave us
problems, we had 54 there, plus 6 on the @WithTokenizers annotation. I know
there's nothing bad or special about the last place added, because I tried
adding a completely different one and I got the same issue.

I don't see a quick way to provide a repro case, as I've only seen this
issue after adding more than 60 places and with a custom tokenizer factory,
otherwise I'd provide one, or if I find myself with extra time... I've
already spent more time on this than I wanted ;-(