Hi all...

So I've got an app that's recording audio on the client side, and then
sending it in chunks to the server.

Currently, I'm using a flash component (from the wami-recorder project),
and that flash components is sending each chunk of audio data to a servlet.

This works fine, but I want to have the GWT app handle the send so that it
can both manage the upload AND keep a buffer locally of audio data for
playback later.

Reading various similar questions about sending byte[] arrays to server (or
receiving them back), all I see is suggestions to use XMLHttpRequests from
a native method (calling to a servlet), or using some FileUpload
functionality (tweaks required).  I don't see anything about using
RequestFactory to do it.

We *could* use GWT-RPC to do it, I suppose.

Does anyone know the EASIEST, most GWT-native way of doing this, without
too many bells and whistles?

- Tim