Hi All,

I have a running web application on GWT and GAE. I am using plain html and
ui:binder, no MVP. It works well.

For the business need, i need to develop a mobile UI for our users. To
achieve the same, i plan the following option:

I will develop another HTML page which has responsive design in relation to
mobile users in mind. Same way, i will use ui:binder with responsive design
and develop the application. Here all methodologies will remain same as for
web app, only the design will change and will have a seperate html for
mobile.

I just want to know that will it work fine in this way and GWT RPC will
work properly with GAE. Please let me know if i am taking any wrong
approach.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

--
Deepak