Thanks for posting about this Oskar. The radian/degree code can likely be
changed (is that behavior specified as part of the Java spec?), though
changing RPC serialization sounds like it would come with performance
penalties - any comments there?

What is your preferred method of resolving the trig function issues - do
you have a gwt-able java lib that you can suggest?