Hi,

I would love seeing some improvements to UiBinder that it would allow
String of SafeHtml for children. I don't want my templates to be full of
HTMLPanel when just a String or SafeHtml would do. Specifying these
"children" using attributes is not really a great idea since I don't want
to escape html in an attribute in a UiBinder file.

David