Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It doesn't necessarily exclude JS, even though I'm
pretty sure you can't include script tags in uibinder (at least when using
it conventionally), but currently yes, the static page would not need any
JS. And just to clarify I'm not talking about creating a new module to
serve up just that page or use ExternalTextResource to render the page
under the main app/module so no JS should be needed in order to serve it up.

Do you know how to configure GWT/UiBinder so this is possible?