Sorry man I didn't make it I bought from coffee shop. If I make it then I will
sure have two cup.

atul

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:55:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Soccer Thursday..
From: ujjw...@gmail.com
To: gorkhes@googlegroups.com

Atul Dai can you please make that two (Coffee) ? Sunil Dai, I will be there

Thank you

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Atul Rayamajhi <rayamaj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

i will be there with my coffee and news paper.

atul

From: acharyasu...@hotmail.com
To: gorkhes@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:50:42 +0000

I hope you guys had fun yesterday!! We need to make plan on what we are going
to do this year, so let's meet at 8.30 this Sunday before the game at field.
Sanjeev, Kapil, Sameer, Ujjowl, Sachin, My self, and we can use suggestion from
Atul and Rupesh....What do you think?