Howdy,

Great service you have here Jeff.

Have added [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is a Scandinavian VRML User Group.
Thought I'd use the same software as you use for archiving until I
discovered your site. Saved me some time there :) I'll recommend it to
the other list-owners over here.

Soo, the question. How long should it take for the list to show up. Does
it wait until it's searchible or should it pop up instantly?

Thanks,
/Niclas - Yepp, I know this isn't [EMAIL PROTECTED], but noticed you
respond to mails here :)
--
Niclas Olofsson           Umeå University, Sweden
Pedagoggränd 1A-210       Student, Dep. of Computing Science