Hi Albert,

Let me repeat and agree with your statement. The essential
contribution of mail-archive.com "is the concept of being able to
easily archive email lists by just adding the generic archives address
as a subscriber"

That contribution is based on a core "technology" - a system to
automatically sort (demultiplex) list email sent to a single
address. I can forsee similar technology being used in other
applications than mail-archive.com.  For example, it might be used by
email user agents, both local and web based, to do automatic sorting
on behalf of a single human user. There may be other, as yet unforseen
uses.

Thus, I want to polish the automatic sorting algorithm if I can, since
it is the key technology. That's why I'm willing to spend time
tackling the automatic sorting bugs.

Jeff

PS Happy holidays.