Hi,

I recently added my mailing list to the Mail Archive, and on the surface
seems to be a splendid service. However, something weird is happening and
I don't understand it.

My list's archive (Illiana) has been split into two archives. I don't
know why, but I do know that it is somehow related to the fact that the
domain name where the majordomo resides (roughstock.com) is being
randomly inserted over the actual list's address (railcenter.com) which
is what I subscrbed the archiving agent to.

Questions:

1. How is this happening, and can it be corrected?

2. If so, after it is corrected can the two incomplete archives be
"merged" to properly include all messages?

Thanks in advance to all who can help,

Scott Withrow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]