Good point.

Now that I have all this upgraded hardware in place, I guess I can
crank the settings. I just adjusted the search engine to re-index
everything once every three days. I also added a note to the FAQ in
case this is a common question.

Two things to note:

  1) Reindexing everything for searches currently takes about a day
     (thank goodness for dual processors)

  2) In the future I might back off a bit; hence the FAQ
     entry only promises once-per-week search indexing.