>Is it maybe there's a different policy for the MHonArc threaded and
>chrono lists and the searchable archives?

Correct. I'm limiting the MHonArc generated indexes to the latest 3000
messages, but no messages are erased and the search engine should be
able to search the whole collection. I did this for performance
reasons -- MHonArc slows down as indexes get longer -- and also I
suspected people would rarely click back more than ten pages.

>After waiting almost 6 hours they still haven't shown up in the
>archives.

I will examine your sample message in more detail sometime later
today. I don't see any obvious problems with it.

Jeff