The problem is, on May 9, mail-archive wrongly decided
that there was a list called "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" which
has been steadily accumulating mail.

The time f bogus list creation may correspond to a period when the
sort engine was running suboptimally due to "grep" failing in
all_matches() due to too many arguments. This has since been adjusted.

I'm refiling the mail now, thanks for pointing out the problem.
Please don't bounce more mail to the service.

By the way, bounce.pl doesn't work for messages older than the most
recent 3000 to the list.  The mail goes to the right place, but the
html page never gets rendered. This is the tradeoff I get by asking
MHonArc to only consider only the 3000 most recent messages - which is
important for speed.

Jeff