Question #664902 on Gourmet changed:

Ed Stevens gave more information on the question:
It appears the problem was related to a (somehow) corrupt recipe.  I
exported all recipes and attempted to import them into another program.
That threw an error on the very recipe I had been working with.  So I
went back to Gourmet and tried adding, in turn, each of the other
recipes to the shopping list and had no problem.  But once I added the
"problem" recipe, the shopping list no longer worked, even without that
recipe in it. Just to be able to continue, I deleted the problem recipe
and manually re-entered it.  With that, the problem no longer manifests

You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :