On 2018-03-02 4:43 PM, Ben Kelly via governance wrote:

Why is this tied to the Mozilla Corporation org chart?

I have a similar concern; this proposal seems to imply long-term commitment to on the part of the Mozilla Corporation to a specific organizational structure supporting it.

I can see good arguments for and against that, so think I have a case there either way. But I do think that if this proposal requires that commitment on the part of MoCo, we should be explicit in specifying (and obtaining!) that commitment.

- mhoye

governance mailing list