HI Boris,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts - and what I see as a good
challenge to expand beyond our default thinking about inclusion governance (and
who we’re missing) with global context.

Your email (and Emma & Henri’s) makes me feel optimistic and hopeful that the
signal of this proposal is already making us more intentional and deliberate in
thinking about who we’re missing, why that is, and why that matters to our
work, and mission.  In our D&I research last year, we identified a number of
underrepresented demographics to consider in our work,  of which a few you
mentioned.  I feel optimistic we’re already on our way.

I’ll mention again my intention to keep this discussion open (separate from the
proposal), with a kick-off discussion on our ‘Inclusive Open Governance call’
on June 27th.  I’ll ensure at least one panel question comes from what has been
shared here - and if you can’t make it, you have my commitment to follow-up
with you after that call with recordings - and maybe some proposed next steps
for this discussion.  How does that sound?

Thanks again!

-Emma Irwin