The current XPIDL module owner is Kyle Huey, but he has not been actively
working on Gecko for a number of years. Meanwhile, Nika Layzell has been
doing a lot of great work on XPIDL code, including addressing a number of
longstanding developer complaints and doing a lot of reviews. As such, I
propose making Nika the new module owner, with myself and Nathan Froyd as
peers. (Nathan and I have also contributed code and done reviews of XPIDL
code.) I have spoken with all three of them and they had no objections to
this change.

Thanks to Kyle for his many years of service working on this unglamorous
but vital area of code!

Andrew