Socorro's documentation is built by and hosted on ReadTheDocs as is
documentation for many Mozilla projects. ReadTheDocs uses "ethical
advertising" to fund the infrastructure. They talk more about that
here:

https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advertising/ethical-advertising.html

I don't think their advertising model goes against Mozilla's mission.
I do think that ReadTheDocs provides a service to open source
projects--including many of Mozilla's projects--that's invaluable and
helps us immensely. I don't know offhand if we currently support them
or not. If we don't, we really should. I'm pretty sure we have in the
past.

/will