Hi all,

I strongly support this transition proposal.

Stefan has been a strong asset to the MCWS team in the past 2+ years. In my
role as staff member leading Open Innovation's Participation Systems team, we
worked with MCWS to streamline, update and provision various digital services
(DNS, WordPress sites, virtual server hosting). Stefan has always delivered
high-quality work.

I also want to take the opportunity to thank you, Tom. You put a lot of love
and sweat into MCWS and many of the achievements are connected to your effort.

Best regards,
   Henrik