Dear Mozilla Governance,

Let me list out 3 posts by Mark Surman from 2015
https://commonspace.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/what-is-radical-participation/
https://commonspace.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/participationplan/
https://commonspace.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/participation-permission-and-momentum/

I was very much excited about it at that point. There was a lot of things
happening.

Then, 4 years down the line, here are some discourse threads:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/about-gratification-for-volunteers-in-mozilla/38181
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/about-the-volunteer-role-in-the-mozilla-workflow-decision-chain/38451
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/feedback-regarding-the-reps-program-in-india/47657/
(this one is by me and I'm definitely embarrassed about the aggressive
language and half sure Mitchell Baker is going to scold me for that)

The links above are optional to read. The question I have is: How far have
we come on the "radical participation" idea? I request an update on this
from the top leadership at Mozilla.

(Surely there are things like community participation guidelines, MOSS,
Open Leaders cohort. But what about the other things? How healthy is the
ReMo program? What happened to the participation open innovation team?)

Eagerly waiting for an honest appraisal of the progress,
Akshay

--
Akshay S Dinesh
https://mozillians.org/u/asdofindia