I believe the problem is not in centralization or categorization. The
problem is that there are so many problems and people have been silent for
a long time and now I'm voicing them all out together. That's why it is not
easy for everyone to follow.

Anyhow, for the sake of starting somewhere, and as Rubén requested on the
other "centralized" thread, I've created three threads

Improving application and on-boarding:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/improving-application-and-on-boarding/48071?u=asdofindia

Improving budget system:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/improving-budget-system/48080?u=asdofindia

Improving program visibility and accountability:
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/improving-program-visibility-and-accountability/48081?u=asdofindia

I believe it is the on-boarding and accountability (first and last threads)
that are most important.

Akshay