Good day, I often use several browsers, one of which is firefox. It becomes
inconvenient to manage tabs when there are more than 10 of them, since there is
a scrolling that is unclear when to stop (it is not known how many tabs are
hidden).
It might be appropriate to add some visualization in the form of a scrollbar
that appears under or above tabs. I don't mean a scrollbar, which is typical
for sites, Windows, etc., but a line with a width of about 5 pixels, which will
simply indicate the position of the tabs in the ribbon, as well as the scale of
this ribbon.
It seems that the firefox tab feed has always lacked visualization of its size.

--
Best wishes, Alex.