Hi All,

I'd like to announce the following changes to Core::Build Config.

First of all, we're adding Ricky Stewart as a build peer. Ricky has come up
to speed extremely quickly and shown excellent judgement since starting
full time work on our build system in September. Please join me in
welcoming Ricky.

We're also moving Ted, Gregory, and Ralph to a newly established "Peer(s)
Emeritus" status for the module. Thank you to each of them for their
numerous important past contributions.

Finally, I'm moving myself to Emeritus owner status, and I'm very pleased
to announce that Mike Hommey has agreed to take on module ownership. We've
already benefited from Mike's technical leadership in this area for many
years, so I expect a seamless transition.

I intend to make these changes to the wiki by the end of the day.

Thanks,
Chris