Hello all,

I am not going to be in a position to effectively own docshell code for the foreseeable future. Given that, I have made the following changes, effective immediately:

1) Olli Pettay and Nika Layzell are now co-owners of the docshell module. They will split responsibilities as they see fit.

2) Peter Van der Beken and Andreas Farre are now peers of the docshell module. I was supposed to add them weeks ago and just failed to actually update the wiki page; that's fixed now.

I'd like to offer my congratulations, condolences, and general admiration, not necessarily in that order, to the new owners and peers.

Thank you,
Boris