Hello,

As submodule owner of the Desktop Firefox::Password Manager I would like to propose Bianca Danforth and Severin Rudie as peers. Both of them have been doing a great job working on the Toolkit Password Manager for many months and will continue do so for many more to come.

I would also like to nominate Sam Foster as owner of the submodule, making myself an owner emeritus. Sam has been working on most parts of the password manager over the last 18 months and will be a good steward for it into the future.

If there are no objectionss I will make this change on the wiki next week.

Thanks,
MattN