Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Jan de Mooij has agreed to take on ownership of
the JavaScript module. I'm stepping down. Jan is already module owner of the
JavaScript JIT module and has been effectively the owner of the JS engine
codebase for some time already. (If you're experiencing deja vu, it's because I
previously announced this to dev.platform, the wrong group.)

Now is a good time to make two other related changes:

- There was a js-ctypes module, which I owned. This code lives under js/src and
has been in maintenance mode for years, so we've agreed to fold it into the JS
module.

- There is currently a js-tests module, owned by Bob Clary. This too should be
folded into the JavaScript module. The JavaScript team has long since taken
responsibility for the tests.

Please join me in offering congratulations and/or condolences to Jan!

Cheers,
Jason Orendorff