My suggestion is to list all of your experiences on Firefox promoting and
mount climbing and your current plan of the exploration and budget
breakdown and then create a campaign page on either a personal blog or a
crowd-funding site. It's ok to present the marketing idea, but you need to
provide more detail to ask for people's sponsorship.

Please [do some research][1], and you can find many crowd-funding projects
out there that you can learn from.
[1]: https://www.google.com/search?q=everest+crowdfunding

Irvin

Kung Fu Khan via governance <governance@lists.mozilla.org> 於 2021年3月24日 週三
下午3:22寫道:

> Dear Friends & Well Wishers,
>
> I am writing this letter to you for a Financing Purpose. I want to tell you
> that I am Expedition to the Summit of Mount Everest (South Side) and rising
> the Mozilla Firefox Flags. This is my many times Dream. But I have no fund
> for expenses of expedition to the Summit of Mount Everest (South Side). I
> need to your Financing Sponsorship for the expeditions. We working of
> Mozilla together many times. So I wish your all my help me this
> expeditions.
>

> -Regard-
>
> *Mohammad Rasel Khan*
>
> +8801511392394 (whatsapp, Wechat)