#295: breast cancer correspondence between EHR and tumor registry variables -
i2b2 query
----------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  dconnolly             |       Owner:  vleonardo
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Blocking:  297, 302, 382         |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by dconnolly):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I think the Dec 17 version of this query (attached above) is fine.

 I think this ticket was held open for re-constituting the query on babel,
 but let's track that in #382.

--
Ticket URL:
<http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/295#comment:18>