I think that perhaps I am running into the situation that Dan was describing on
the call yesterday.

I have 137 data rows in my per-tumor.csv file but RedCap says that it imported
123 rows.

When I examine my data, I am seeing <study-id>:00 more than once for the same
study-id.  This occurred 14 times, explaining the reduction from 137 to 123
(difference of 14).

Was the procedure to compare these seemingly duplicate rows and remove all but
the latest version (the "lastest amended" version)?

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.
Gpc-dev mailing list