Thanks , I poked around in the Datamart client tool but only looked at the
first datamart , which does not have this setting , the other one does.

George Kowalski   - (414) 805-7318

From: Michael Prittie <mprit...@kumc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 10:48 AM
To: "Kowalski, George" <gkowal...@mcw.edu>, "gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu"
<gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: PCORnet Front Door #3 Parkinson's queries

Hi George,
Maren and I here at KUMC just ran several of the five new menu driven
queries without this problem.  If you¹re still running into this issue you
might double check that you are specifying the correct schema name under
Settings -> Network Settings -> DataMart Settings -> Model Settings.

Best,
Michael Prittie

On 12/28/16, 10:08 AM, "Gpc-dev on behalf of Kowalski, George"
<gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on
behalf of gkowal...@mcw.edu<mailto:gkowal...@mcw.edu>> wrote:

All,

FYI : the 5 queries that have come thru  for this study are all hard
coded to the ³cdm² schema , if your using another schema name in your cdm
v3 you¹ll have issues running them . We¹re working with PCORNet to get
this addressed.

George Kowalski   - (414) 805-7318