From: Dan Connolly
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:53 PM
To: Bernard Black
Cc: Mei Liu; charon.gladfel...@northwestern.edu; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu;
abel....@nm.org; Al'ona Furmanchuk
Subject: Overview of Data Requested - Next-D meeting prep

Dr. Black,

In the NEXT-D In-Person Meeting draft agenda, I see:

     *   Overview of Data Requested (Bernie Black)

Are there any materials to study in advance? In dropbox, I see:

Definitions_Part1-2017-01-06-bb.docx (which bears 1/5/2017 at the top)
Definitions_Part2-2017-03-23-AF.docx

Are those the materials you plan to discuss?

At a high level, have things changed substantively since Dec 20? The overview
Alona and I gave in the Dec 20 gpc-dev
meeting<http://listserv.kumc.edu/pipermail/gpc-dev/2016q4/003463.html> was:

     *   DC and AF give an overview of NEXT-D_Request for
Data_Detailed_12.1.16.docx<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/attachment/ticket/539/NEXT-D_Request%20for%20Data_Detailed_12.1.16.docx>​<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/raw-attachment/ticket/539/NEXT-D_Request%20for%20Data_Detailed_12.1.16.docx>
 (attached to
#545<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/545>): there are
two phases of data collection:

        *   Cohort definition

           *   diabetes population

           *   denominator or study population

              *   Denominator population is large: everyone with two visits

        *   Follow-up observations twice per year

           *   Clinical Variables in the EMR
Details evolving in
#539<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/539>

Supplemental Demographic Variables Returned in Geocoded Data (defined with MPC)
note #544<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/544> below
Then at the detail level: do those documents agree with
NextDcodeForTable1_studyAndDMsampleExtraction.sql<https://github.com/dckc/nextd-study-support/blob/30506563485b2a887ae70559ac4e198127fcb5e2/NextDcodeForTable1_studyAndDMsampleExtraction.sql>
 version 3050656
<https://github.com/dckc/nextd-study-support/commit/30506563485b2a887ae70559ac4e198127fcb5e2>
  of Apr 6?