We had a broader list.  We have more details in an internal ticket and yes, as
Alex says, there are too many options and it's site specific.

Russ

On 2/23/18, 11:29 AM, "Phillip Reeder" <phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu>
wrote:

    I¹ve looked at the code and implemented something similar here at UTSW.  I
    noticed you only included "New Bag" and ³Given².  What about bolus,IV
    Started, restarted?  Should those be included as well?

    Thanks,
    Phillip

    On 1/30/18, 12:12 PM, "GPC Informatics" <d...@madmode.com> wrote:

    >#651: Load infusion data to CDM v 4.0 med_admin table and submit
    >-----------------------+---------------------------
    > Reporter:  bgryzlak   |       Owner:  rwaitman
    >     Type:  task       |      Status:  new
    > Blocking:  663        |
    >-----------------------+---------------------------
    >Changes (by dconnolly):
    >
    > * cc: astoddard, Phillip.Reeder@Š (added)
    >

    >Comment:
    >
    > Russ, James and I plan to meet today about our results so far.
    >
    > The code is very much work in progress, but FWIW:
    > https://github.com/kumc-bmi/i2p-transform/blob/luigi-
    > integration-4715/Oracle/med_admin.sql
    > 733d6b2 Jan 29, 2018
    >
    >--