James,
Can you cut that list out of the internal ticket and share with Phillip and the
group for comment?

Russ

On 2/23/18, 2:51 PM, "Phillip Reeder" <phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu>
wrote:

    Can you share what KUMC considered as valid?  I would like to use that to
inform my selections so that I can be consistent with other sites.

    Thanks,
    Phillip

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Feb 23, 2018, at 1:38 PM, Russ Waitman <rwait...@kumc.edu> wrote:
    >
    > We had a broader list.  We have more details in an internal ticket and
yes, as Alex says, there are too many options and it's site specific.

    > Russ
    >

    > On 2/23/18, 11:29 AM, "Phillip Reeder"
<phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

    >    I¹ve looked at the code and implemented something similar here at
UTSW.  I