Nick (UIOWA), Todd (MU), Tony (IU), let me know whether this makes sense to
you...

Please send us tab-delimited files.

This is based on positive experience with data submitted by Marshfield in Aug
2017.

This control file is in Oracle syntax, but I think it's a reasonably clear spec:

LOAD DATA
INFILE 'concept_dimension_base.dat'
TRUNCATE
INTO TABLE BLUEHERONDATA_MCRI.CONCEPT_DIMENSION
FIELDS TERMINATED BY X'09'
   (    CONCEPT_PATH            CHAR ,
        CONCEPT_CD              CHAR ,
        NAME_CHAR               CHAR ,
        UPDATE_DATE             timestamp 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF',
        DOWNLOAD_DATE           timestamp 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF',
        IMPORT_DATE             timestamp 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF',
        SOURCESYSTEM_CD         CHAR
   )

Aug 2017 Marshfield submission details are in
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/595#comment:31

--
Dan