From: Hillary Sandoval
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 9:13 AM
To: 'gpc-all' <gpc-...@listserv.kumc.edu>; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu;
'gpc...@listserv.kumc.edu' <gpc...@listserv.kumc.edu>; 'Brittany Zschoche'
<gpc-site...@listserv.kumc.edu>; 'gpc-...@listserv.kumc.edu'
<gpc-...@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: LEC/Hackathon GTM Information

Hello everyone,

As in past years, we will have GoToMeeting available for some sessions at the
LEC/Hackathon for those who were unable to attend but would like to listen in
remotely. Please feel free to forward to anyone in your institutions who may be
interested but is not on our listservs. We will have it running in two rooms
through the duration of the event, so you will be able to call in to any
meeting happening in those rooms. Here are the call-in numbers for each rooms,
and agendas are attached so that you can see what meetings will be available:

Brush Creek Room (both days)

  *   Learning Engagement Conference

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/203285053

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112<tel:+15713173112,,203285053>

Access Code: 203-285-053

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Depending on your device, dial:
203285053@67.217.95.2<mailto:203285053@67.217.95.2> or 67.217.95.2##203285053

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/203285053

Paseo Room (Wednesday, 10/2) and Brookside (Thursday, 10/3)

  *   Learning Engagement Conference

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/908472573

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131<tel:+16467493131,,908472573>

Access Code: 908-472-573

Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 67.217.95.2 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 908 472 573
Or dial directly: 908472573@67.217.95.2<mailto:908472573@67.217.95.2> or
67.217.95.2##908472573

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/908472573

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Hillary Sandoval
Project Manager, Center for Medical Informatics and Enterprise Analytics
University of Kansas Medical Center
hsando...@kumc.edu<mailto:hsando...@kumc.edu>
913-588-7205

Request Help Here<https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=qYxMmb>