From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on behalf of Mandhadi,
Vasanthi (Medical Research Office) <mandha...@health.missouri.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 10:12 AM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Cc: mrkfw <mr...@mail.missouri.edu>
Subject: PCORNet Tumor table

Hi GPC-dev,

We are starting to look into implementing the pcornet tumor table from NAACCR
tumor data. I am not sure if I am looking at the latest readme file and jar
file that other sites used. If not can anyone share the correct jar file and
instructions.

ReadMe: https://github.com/kumc-bmi/naaccr-tumor-data#readme

Jar file:
https://github.com/kumc-bmi/naaccr-tumor-data/releases/download/v0.4-pcornet-1/naaccr-tumor-data.jar1342e39

Any suggestions or guidance on how to get started would be helpful.

Thank you,

Vasanthi Mandhadi

Sr. Research Design Engineer

University of Missouri School of Medicine

Office: (573) 882-6273

Cell: (573) 529-8151