*From:* Luke Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Thursday, 26 April 2007 9:46 AM
*To:* gpcg_talk@ozdocit.org; NSW IM&T Officer List; IMIT ADGP LIST
*Subject:* [IMITPolicy] argus vs. Medical Objects

hi all,
Our division is attempting to get behind one of these two applications to try to standardise our practices. I would greatly appreciate any information on which of these products you are using including any feedback you have received, pre or post implementation.
many thanks!!
Kind Regards,*

Luke Russell
Sales Support Engineer
*

12 Garnett Road
East Maitland NSW 2323
AUSTRALIA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <outbind://256/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phone: +61 2 49333824

Fax: +61 2 49333127

Free Phone: 1800226371

www.hrdgp.org.au <http://www.hrdgp.org.au/>

*HUNTER RURAL DIVISION OF GENERAL PRACTICE *
-= Growing with the needs of General Practice =- <http://www.hrdgp.org.au/>

-= Sales Support / IT Consultant=- <http://www.hrdgp.org.au/site/index.cfm?display=67940>

/This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited./

/ /

/Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email (including any attachments) are not waived or lost by reason of its mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us immediately by telephone or email./

/ /

/HRDGP has implemented anti-virus software, and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that the message and any attachments are scanned for virus’s prior to use./