Virginia Tech ARC purchased a SANDisk IF150 (IBM DeepFlash 150) this Summer
and are just getting it into production (maybe next week).  I have some dev
benchmarking numbers and may have production/user feedback by SC16.  I'm
not sure I can fill an entire 30 minutes with worthwhile information, but I
can give at least 15 minutes on:

DeepFlash: a computational scientist's first impressions

Best,
Brian Marshall