From: <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> on behalf of Jake Carroll
Date: Monday, October 17, 2016 at 11:21 PM
To: "gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org" <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [gpfsug-discuss] Any spaces left for a user-presentation at
the UG, SC16?

I have something interesting that I think the user group might find novel, or
at least, hopefully interesting, at the UG meetup at SC16. It would entail an
unusual use-case for AFM and some of the unusual things we are doing with it.

All good if no spots left – but I’d be happy to present something if the group
thinks it would be beneficial.

gpfsug-discuss mailing list
gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org

gpfsug-discuss mailing list