I have gpfs (spectrum scale 4.2.2.0) and I wish to create NFS exports,
I cannot use ganesha NFS.
How do I make NFS exports ? just editing all nodes /etc/exports is enough ?
I should i use the CNFS as described here:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_4.2.2/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4r22.doc/bl1adv_cnfssetup.htm

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Simon Thompson (IT Research Support)
<s.j.thomp...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Under the hood, the NFS services are provided by IBM supplied Ganesha rpms.
> It's then fully supported by IBM, e.g. the GPFS VFS later to handle locking,
> ACLs, quota etc...
>
> Note it's different from using the cnfs support in Spectrum Scale which uses
> Kernel NFS AFAIK. Using user space Ganesha means they have control of the NFS
> stack, so if something needs patching/fixing, then can roll out new Ganesha
> rpms rather than having to get (e.g.) RedHat to incorporate something into
> kernel NFS.
>
> Mmnfs is a wrapper round the config of Ganesha using CCR to distribute the
> config to the nodes.
>
> Simon

-
Ilan Schwarts